- Allow parents to see students in a positive, Christ-honoring atmosphere designed with their student in mind.
- Give students an opportunity to see that their parents aren't "losers" and other people actually enjoy being around them.
- Gain support for the ministry from people who have had their driver's license for more than 8 months.
- Allow parents to see that their student isn't the only one "dressing that way."
- Begin to open doors that allow students and parents to serve together.
- Give unspoken but intentional support to the family unit.
- Develop relationships and gain wisdom from people who spend everyday loving, caring and raising teens.
Take the time and make the effort to get parents of students involved, it's worth it!