Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where Does The Time Go?

Last night my wife and I were looking at pictures of our children when they were first born and in the toddler years.  After smiling, laughing and even shedding a couple tears we realized time goes by as fast as our parents & grandparents said it did.

Today I also realized that I have not been keeping up with my blog due to our move to Orlando, new home, school, sports, new ministry and many great family fun nights!  I wouldn't trade any of that for... well, anything.  

I am excited to let you know that a new ministry which I have been working on will launch May 1, 2009.  The ministry, Youth Ministry Consultants Inc. will focus on student ministry in smaller churches who can't afford a youth pastor or to send it's youth volunteers to conferences due to financial restrictions.  I hope and pray that you continue to be patient and help us start a "buzz" about the ministry come May.  

Thanks for your support and ministry!  May you see the many blessings God has given you this day.
Living for Jesus & loving it!

No comments: