NEVER STOP LEARNING!
- Get into God's Word everyday.
- Read as many books as you can.
- Listen to leadership CD's and online messages.
- Get a mentor.
- Search online for blogs or sites that will challenge you.
- Visit other ministries and take notes.
- Visit other ministries to refresh (leave the note book at home).
- Look for local and national conferences to attend.
- Get some good magazine subscriptions (Group and Youth Worker top my list).
- Connect with peers in your community.
Don't just limit yourself to Christian resources; some very helpful resources to me over the years have been secular leadership books and conferences.